Bricks 4 Kidz® offers unforgettable birthday parties!
Looking for something new and different for your child’s birthday party? Try a Bricks 4 Kidz party! We would love to come and organize a fantastic BIRTHDAY PARTY at your home or at the location of you choice. What can you look forward to?
- You can design your party exactly to your child’s wishes.
- Thanks to hundreds of available models, we can offer activities for children of all ages, from preschoolers to teenagers.
- You can choose the theme of the party, such as Super Heroes, Space Adventures, Minecraft® or Bricks4Girlz.
- The program can be designed based on your wishes, from 1 to 4 hours.
- Do you have any special requests? We will be glad to help and provide an individual price calculation.
We offer parents four basic birthday party packages:
Bricktastic party for 10 children (1 hour), 2 500 Kč
Deluxe party for 10 children (1 1/2 hours), 3 500 Kč
Premiere party for 15 children (2 hours), 4 500 Kč
The Workz party for 20 children (2 hours), 6 000 Kč
Each of our party packages include:
- Dedicated Bricks 4 Kidz host
- Choice of birthday party themes
- Motorized model of your choice
- Lots of games and competitions
- Free play with our huge bucket of DUPLO® or LEGO® bricks
- Bricks 4 Kidz® t-shirt for the birthday girl or boy
- Minifigure factory: each guest creates their own LEGO® minifigure
You also can choose from the following add-ons:
- Each additional child – 100 Kč
- Each additional half-hour – 1 000 Kč
- Children’s champagne – 60 Kč
- T-shirt Bricks 4 Kidz® – 200 Kč
- Cake – based on individual request
- Extra fee for travel outside of Prague – 500Kč
- Face painting – based on individual agreement
“I would like to thank you for your birthday program for Štepan, which he and his friends really enjoyed. It was very nice. The kids had a great time and I was surprised by how well they cooperated and that everything went perfectly. I was a bit concerned that I had invited too many kids and that I won’t be able to manage it, but in the end your hosts took care of everything and I was able to enjoy coffee with the other mothers on the balcony. So it was great, from both my and the kids’ perspective!”