Program BRICKS 4 KIDZ®
The Bricks 4 Kidz® program utilizes popular LEGO® bricks to deepen students’ general knowledge and to introduce them to scientific and engineering topics.
Our programs provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is invited and self-expression is celebrated:
- The children use the proprietary Bricks 4 Kidz kit, which is made up of LEGO® bricks.
- At the beginning of the lesson, the students learn about the model that they will build.
- Each week, the students build a new model.
- Individual modely are organized into themes, such as transportation, famous buildings, laws of motion, space) and enables students to grasp the basic principles of how machines work and to discuss the basic laws of physics.
- Students work on the projects in pairs, which develops their ability to communicate and cooperate.
- After finishing the model, children spend the rest of the hour playing with their model and sharing with the other teams.
- Introduce engineering and architecture principles
- Explore math and science concepts
- Increase general knowledge through discussions related to each model
- Develop social/emotional skills such as patience, teamwork and communication
- Enhance self-esteem by solving problems and completing projects
- Improve fine-motor skills as children manipulate small components
- Teach important classroom skills such as organization and following directions
- Foster an appreciation for how things work
This message is only visible to admins:
Unable to display Facebook posts
Click here to Troubleshoot.